KS2 Class Teacher – Full Time
Hours of work: Full time
Salary Range: MPS
Contract type: Fixed
Closing date (and time): 12 noon Friday 12th June 2020
Interview date: TBC
Commencement date: 1st September 2020
We are happy to accept applications from NQT’s or more experienced teachers.
Chilton Foliat Primary School is seeking an aspirational teacher who is ready to challenge children in a mixed Year 3 and 4 class, who are highly motivated, enthusiastic and a delight to teach. Whether you are taking the first steps or the next steps in your career, Chilton Foliat Primary School can offer you a dynamic, forward-thinking and supportive environment in which to continue to progress.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated and supportive team committed to continuing the development and success of the school.
We are looking for a team player to provide the best quality learning opportunities for our children. The successful candidate will be able to:
- Recognise and build upon the strengths of each and every child and take responsibility for their accelerated progress.
- Demonstrate the use of questioning to enhance learning and have high expectations for children across the curriculum, deepening their knowledge and supporting them to make links with prior learning.
- Use their excellent knowledge of phonics to develop phonic skills for all children.
- Be passionate about making a difference and committed to providing a caring and nurturing environment, sympathetic to the school’s Christian ethos.
- Include creativity and enthusiasm in their daily practice and be open to positive challenge and change.
- Share their warm personality with a good sense of humour and excellent interpersonal skills.
In return we can offer:
- Happy, polite and well behaved children who are a pleasure to teach.
- Commitment to your professional development.
- A well-resourced school set in fantastic grounds.
- A truly supportive whole school community.
- In current circumstances, visits to the school can still be organised and are warmly welcomed but unfortunately not whilst children are in school.
- Please contact the school office on 01488 682630 to make an appointment.
- More information about the school can be found on our website www.chiltonfoliatprimary.org.uk
- Chilton Foliat CE (VA) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
- Please contact the Admin. Office on 01488 682630 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and an application form or download an application form from the school website at www.chiltonfoliatprimary.org.uk
How to apply
For a job specification click here
For an application form click here
Chilton Foliat Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Chilton Club Childcare – Play Assistant Job Vacancy (Maternity Cover)
Are you looking for 6.5 extra hours work per week in term time?
A way to work while caring for your own children?
The chance to pick up extra hours and days with holiday clubs and cover?
Chilton Club Childcare are looking for someone to join our fabulous team as a Play Assistant to work at our After School club for two days per week. Essential training will be provided although experience of working with primary school aged children and Paediatric First Aid is highly desirable
Chilton Foliat is a small rural school. Exciting times are ahead for Chilton Club Childcare, with the building of a new Community Clubhouse now housing our childcare facilities in a fantastic fit for purpose space. There is easy access to extensive grounds and play equipment. The club is led and managed by an enthusiastic team keen to deliver high quality childcare in an accessible and affordable way for pupils aged 4-11. We are committed to supporting working parents and the club is popular and growing. You would be joining a fantastic, motivated and enthusiastic team with the best interests of the children at heart. We are happy to accommodate applicants’ own children at the club without charge (age 3+) on days worked.
Our successful candidate will be a Play Assistant and help deliver our wraparound childcare service which runs for the children from 3:20-6.00pm. Successful candidates will have a passion for high quality and enthusiastic childcare, be capable of using their own judgement and initiative with children and be a fantastic communicator who proactively takes on the commitments of the role
Hours: Approx. 6.5 hrs per week term time, with the option to help deliver holiday club and after school activities plus be part of our bank team for other days. Each shift starts at 3.00pm and finishes at 6.15pm to allow for setting up and clearing up.
Salary: £8.90/hour. For further information and to request an application form please contact the Chilton Foliat school office and speak to Angela Plank, Katie Turner, Freya Priddey-Chan (07951 484152) or any of the Club team. Alternatively you can email email@example.com
Part Time Midday Supervisory Assistant (MDSA)
Chilton Foliat Primary School is recruiting for a Part time Midday Supervisory Assistant (MDSA)
5 days per week 12noon – 1pm total hours per week = 5 hours (job share will be considered for the right applicants)
Grade B, salary £9.00 per hour to £9.18
Role will be for 38 weeks per year, paid 43.51 weeks per year including holidays.
For a Job Specification Click Here
For an Application Form Click Here