Chilton Club Childcare – Play Leader
Come and join our fun and friendly team! We have a dedicated role available in the ‘After school club’ at Chilton Foliat Primary School.
There is a fabulous playground and plenty of resources to enjoy with the children.
- Working hours would be from 3pm-6.15pm (Days to be discussed at interview).
- Hours: Approx. 6-9 hrs per week term time, with the option to help deliver holiday club and be part of our bank team for other days.
- Salary £10.25/hour.
- Package includes free care for your own children while you work (age 3+)
- Essential qualities include appropriate level 2 qualification (Level 3 desirable but not essential), up to date child protection and first aid training.
- Successful applicants will require enhanced DBS checks and references.
We are hoping for the successful candidate to start asap.
Please contact us to find out more!
We are always looking for people who we could contact to cover staff absence on an ad hoc basis as well as the above position.
For further information on this opportunity or to apply please contact Sarah Phillips on 07788 050288 or email email@example.com
PLEASE DO NOT SEND APPLICATIONS OR QUESTIONS DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOOL. PLEASE USE THE CONTACT DETAILS ABOVE.