Chilton Club Childcare – Play Assistant
Are you looking for 3-6 extra hours work per week in term time?
A way to work while caring for your own children?
The chance to pick up extra days with holiday clubs and cover?
- Chilton Club Childcare are looking for someone to join our fabulous team as a Play Assistant to work at our After School club one or two days per week. Essential training will be provided although experience of working with primary school aged children and Paediatric First Aid is highly desirable
- Hours: Approx. 3 – 6 hrs per week term time, with the option to help deliver holiday club and be part of our bank team for other days. Each shift starts at 3.00pm and finishes at 6.15pm to allow for setting up and clearing up.
- Salary £8.35/hour.
- Our successful candidate will be a Play Assistant and help deliver our wraparound childcare service which runs from 3:20-6.00pm. Successful candidates will have a passion for high quality and enthusiastic childcare, be capable of using their own judgement and initiative with children and be a fantastic communicator who proactively takes on the commitments of the role
- Successful applicants will require enhanced DBS checks and references.
- We are hoping for the successful candidate to start asap.
Please contact us to find out more!
We are always looking for people who we could contact to cover staff absence on an ad hoc basis as well as the above position.
For further information on this opportunity or to apply please contact Sarah Phillips on 07788 050288 or or Freya Priddey-Chan on 07951 484152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DO NOT SEND APPLICATIONS OR QUESTIONS DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOOL. PLEASE USE THE CONTACT DETAILS ABOVE.