KS1 Class Teacher
Chilton Foliat Primary School is seeking an aspirational teacher who is ready to challenge children in a mixed Year 1 and 2 class, who are highly motivated, enthusiastic and a delight to teach. Whether you are taking the first steps or the next steps in your career, Chilton Foliat Primary School can offer you a dynamic, forward-thinking and supportive environment in which to continue to progress.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated and supportive team committed to continuing the development and success of the school.
We are looking for a team player to provide the best quality learning opportunities for our children. The successful candidate will be able to:
- Recognise and build upon the strengths of each and every child and take responsibility for their accelerated progress.
- Demonstrate the use of questioning to enhance learning and have high expectations for children across the curriculum, deepening their knowledge and supporting them to make links with prior learning.
- Use their excellent knowledge of phonics to develop phonic skills for all children.
- Be passionate about making a difference and committed to providing a caring and nurturing environment, sympathetic to the school’s Christian ethos.
- Include creativity and enthusiasm in their daily practice and be open to positive challenge and change.
- Share their warm personality with a good sense of humour and excellent interpersonal skills.
In return we can offer:
- Happy, polite and well behaved children who are a pleasure to teach.
- Commitment to your professional development.
- A well-resourced school set in fantastic grounds.
- A truly supportive whole school community.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed: please contact the school office on 01488 682630 to make an appointment.
How to apply
For a job specification click here
For an application form click here
Chilton Foliat Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
Part Time Midday Supervisory Assistant (MDSA)
Chilton Foliat Primary School is recruiting for a Part time Midday Supervisory Assistant (MDSA)
5 days per week 12noon – 1pm total hours per week = 5 hours
Grade B, salary £9.00 per hour to £9.18
Role will be for 39 weeks per year, paid 43.51 weeks per year including holidays.
For a Job Specification Click Here
For an Application Form Click Here
Chilton Club Childcare – Play Assistant
Are you looking for 3-6 extra hours work per week in term time?
A way to work while caring for your own children?
The chance to pick up extra days with holiday clubs and cover?
- Chilton Club Childcare are looking for someone to join our fabulous team as a Play Assistant to work at our After School club one or two days per week. Essential training will be provided although experience of working with primary school aged children and Paediatric First Aid is highly desirable
- Hours: Approx. 3 – 6 hrs per week term time, with the option to help deliver holiday club and be part of our bank team for other days. Each shift starts at 3.00pm and finishes at 6.15pm to allow for setting up and clearing up.
- Salary £8.35/hour.
- Our successful candidate will be a Play Assistant and help deliver our wraparound childcare service which runs from 3:20-6.00pm. Successful candidates will have a passion for high quality and enthusiastic childcare, be capable of using their own judgement and initiative with children and be a fantastic communicator who proactively takes on the commitments of the role
- Successful applicants will require enhanced DBS checks and references.
- We are hoping for the successful candidate to start asap.
Please contact us to find out more!
We are always looking for people who we could contact to cover staff absence on an ad hoc basis as well as the above position.
For further information on this opportunity or to apply please contact Sarah Phillips on 07788 050288 or or Freya Priddey-Chan on 07951 484152 or email email@example.com
PLEASE DO NOT SEND APPLICATIONS OR QUESTIONS DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOOL. PLEASE USE THE CONTACT DETAILS ABOVE.