The Breakfast and After School Club is run by Chilton Foliat School, which is lovely for both children and parents as the staff know the children’s interests and can meet their individual needs.
Breakfast club is available from 8.00am -8.40am at a cost of £2 per session for arrival at any time after 8.00am.
After School Club
We are proud to offer childcare via the after school club available on a session basis from 3.20pm – 6.00pm at a cost of £12.00 run by a qualified childcare leader and assistant. Those requiring childcare are asked to fill in the new registration form and the booking form along with payment to confirm a place. These can either be posted into the school or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please complete the booking form below and submit it to the office with payment in an envelope addressed to Chilton Club Childcare (or email to email@example.com).
- Payment is required in advance, cheques payable to ‘Chilton Club Childcare’. We also accept a number of childcare voucher schemes, so for more information please email us.
- Each child attending Chilton Club needs to have a Registration Form completed. This form is also attached. (If you have done this already, there is no need to do it again until September, unless any information contained within it has changed)
- Ad hoc bookings can be submitted to the above email address, but if it’s within 24 hours then please contact the school office who will inform us. In these instances payment is due when the child(ren) are collected from Chilton Club.
- Chilton Club Childcare Update
- Chilton Club Childcare Registration Form
- Chilton Club Booking Form_2017
Chilton Club’s emergency phone number is: 07879 852755. This phone is on between 3 and 6pm.
Thanks again for your support. The first two terms have been really popular, and we are delighted that more often than not, parents find their children would prefer to continue to play rather than go home! The staff team are terrific, currently exploring ideas on what additional resources to invest in to provide the children with a wider variety of fun! Watch this space!
We would like to make it clear that both clubs are being run on a charity basis and are only viable if those attending the club pay in advance or with adhoc bookings on the day to allow the charity to continue. We hope that you understand that the club is run on a not for profit basis and that all funds are needed to pay for staff and resources for the children.
The school is committed to continuing to deliver wrap-around care and your support of this new programme is very much appreciated.
If you have any further queries, please email the club directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chilton Club Childcare