Date: Tuesday 5th Nov
Time: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
We are delighted to announce that the school will be hosting a Bonfire Night and Fireworks Display on Tuesday 5th November from 5.30pm. Huge thanks to our talented parent Alex Fort for designing our amazing poster! Tickets will be available to buy in advance shortly from the school office and from Cooper and Cooper in Hungerford (with many thanks to Emily Noon and Louise Cooper).
A few important messages to ensure that the event runs smoothly:
- There will be no bonfire without wood! If you have any spare dry, clean wood (no painted wood, no fabric and no chipboard) that you are willing to donate to help us build the bonfire, then please leave it at the bonfire site from Monday 28th October onwards. The entrance to the field is just up from the school on Stag Hill and is on your left.
- Please do not bring sparklers to the event. Unfortunately the school’s insurance does not cover us for sparklers. Any sparklers that are brought on site will be confiscated. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
- Remember to wear wellies and bring torches!
- Please take care as you drive in and out of the car park in the dark as there will be children and adults walking around.
- The bonfire and fireworks display will take place behind the site where the housing development is being built. Access will be clearly indicated on the night.
- As always, we cannot run these kinds of events without volunteers. If you are able to help out on the night, or with setup/clearing away, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or comment on the Friends Facebook page.
- Finally, if your child is in after school club on the day of the event, please remember to collect them and sign them out of club, and then walk over to the bonfire area.
- We would like to thank our amazing sponsors for supporting this event: Roger King Antiques, Cooper & Cooper and Stag Service Station.
We look forward to seeing lots of you there!